Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Could you water the plants while I'm gone?

My apologies to all. I really thought I could keep up with MLS action while the World Cup was on. I really did. But alas, I have failed in this task. The weekend's games have come and gone and Wednesday's matches have all had their final whistles blown.

There will be no MLS Power Rankings this week and chances are good that any weekend predictions will be absent as well. My emotions and focus are tied up with the USA's game tomorrow against Ghana. If they don't advance after tomorrow morning, there will be a period where I'm sure I'll be incommunicado, probably drooling over myself as I try to awake from my drunken stupor.

But worry not, I'm still trying to squeeze an MLS game in here and there and the league won't completely vacate my thoughts.

Good night and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home